Multi-day pre-starts bring us two amazing features to superpower your project pre-starts.
You can set a pre-start message for a whole week rather than creating the same pre-start each day.
In addition, you can now set multiple pre-starts for the same day, with both messages shown to the worker when signing on for the day.
Fixes and Improvements
- 🐛 Looked to improve the sign-on experience by reducing double sign-on from being recorded.
- 🐛 Fixed registers generated code from creating a registered prefix longer than five characters.
- ✨ Huge improvement to the loading states for web inductions providing feedback to the user.
- ✨ Web inductions don't require you to reauthenticate your mobile number if a valid token is found from a previous sign-on.
- ✨ Improved the visitor model used within web inductions for once-off workers attending a site. Now separate from a worker.
Worker app updates:
- Add native multi-pre-start support - Backwards compatibility is already in place for app versions prior to 1.1.16
- Filter out projects that are `ARCHIVED` or `COMPLETE`
- Safeguard before accessing project (stability)
- Use a new query to fetch sign-on for today - Fix issues with sign-on over the night, sometimes causing the worker to be already signed on the following day.
- Add a button to allow workers to delete their account